In the last video, I began the process of removing that pesky laminate wood flooring in order to make way for the new vinyl planks.
On this day, I finished the job. I had to finish removing the laminate in the bathroom area. And yes, it was a lot of work just like the day before. 🙂
The process was exactly the same. Using the oscillating multi-tool to flush-cut around the edges and the rotary saw to square off some chunks that I could pry out. The prying was done the old-fashioned way… with a chisel, a screwdriver, a hammer and a bit of cussing.
But, it’s done! And I’m honestly glad to have it over with.
Next step is to repair those rot spots I found on the subfloor.